Sep 3, 2008

Hammy the Squirrel

Today I took a walk through the oldest public park in Berlin, Volkspark Friedrichshain. It was beautiful. As you can see below, I really bonded with the woodland creatures too. I don't know what it is, I have always had a thing with squirrels. I think these red squirrels with their bushy tails are so much cuter than the grey squirrels we used to see in Texas and Oklahoma. Hopefully I didn't mess up this little dudes diet too much. Next time I will bring a pocketful of sunflower seeds or something.

4 comments:

  1. Those squirrels are funky! They're like punk squirrels. Andrew and Willa think they are cool. Willa said "It's a fox!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and they love apples. The little guys gorge themselves on our apple tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude I so am the squirrel whisperer. haha chrissy, I knew Andrew and Willa would be excited! I was telling Cory they would have loved it if they had been there. I will remember apples next time!!

    ReplyDelete