Sep 8, 2008

Workin 9 to 5....


I just can't seem to stay away from it. I went and got me a job. I guess I just like being a cog in the wheel. And you know what? I really do like it. Actually, I love getting up and going to work. I have been spending a lot of time working hard on some personal projects since I have been here in Germany, but it is so nice to get up in the morning and go into an office (well, as long as I don't have to dress up - I do have standards). I love being able to actually talk to other people and have specific goals and know that I am going to achieve something tangible. I also love the company I am working for and just happen to think everyone there is just the bees knees. Its an uber creative environment full of crazy unusual people from all over the world who are completely genuine. And its only part time. Rough life huh?

4 comments:

  1. Cool. I guess you can speak English there? Where is it? What are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah its English. I am recruiting for the company Cory is working for - so I am recruiting Game Designers/Producers/Artists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. Do you see Cory at work? What other projects are you working on???

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I cant believe you got a job on purpose. germany must be hella boring. LOL

    ReplyDelete