Mar 31, 2009

Bob Dylan!

I have been a bad blogger. Well, not bad so much as lazy, and I refuse to classify lazy as 'bad'. Really, it has just been a seriously boring past couple of weeks.

I am like ridiculously excited right now though, like omg-do-I-really-get-to-go? excited - because I am going to the Bob Dylan concert tomorrow.

Hello, Bob Dylan!! The king of song writing, one of my heroes - Bob Dylan. I get to see him live. In concert. In Berlin. Here, kick back and listen because these are the songs I hope I get to hear him perform live....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




*Look for a post about the Spring soon - which arrrived TODAY in Berlin - people sitting outside in cafe's, the sun shining - its like the whole city just came out of hibernation and now gets to enjoy the beautiful sun for the next 7 months. Holy moly I love this city. Don't worry, I wil try try try my hardest to get you some pics this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment